LGIC 010 & PHIL 005
Formal Logic I
Instructor: Scott Weinstein
- MW 10:00-11:00, COHEN 402
- For students with last initial A-Ha, F 10:00-11:00, WILL 202, led by Benjamin Greenberg
- For students with last initial He-Pe, F 10:00-11:00, WILL 205, led by Kikyung Lee
- For students with last initial Pi-Z, F 10:00-11:00, COHEN 402, led by Owain West
- Office Hours: W 6:00-8:00 p.m. Location: WILLIAMS 25
- Office Hours: F 12:00-2:00 p.m. Location: WILLIAMS 28
- Owain West
- Office Hours: M 3:00-5:00 p.m. Location: WILL 28
Look for updates as the Term progresses.
Course Requirements and Grades
There will be nine problem sets with due dates specified in the Calendar linked below,
examinations in class on Monday, February 12 and Monday, March 26, and a
final examination on Thursday, May 3, 12:00-2:00 pm. 10% of the final grade will be based participation in the problem sessions, 20% on the problem sets, 40% on the exams in class, and 30% on the final exam. Collaboration on problem sets is encouraged. Conduct during examinations is governed by strict adherence to the University of Pennsylvania's Code of Acdemic Integrity.
Problem Sets and Practice Examinations
A complete collection of problem sets and practice examinations for Spring Term, 2017 may be found here.
- Problem Set 2 due 18.01.29
- Problem Set 1 due 18.01.22