Skip to main content
CIS 1100 Office Hours
- Keep in mind that this calendar may not reflect university holidays, breaks, and exam period, and occasionally changes may be announced via Ed that are not reflected here.
- You can access the Office Hours Queue here.
- Other office hours may be added around exam and project due dates.
TA Office Hours
TA Office hours will be offered most weekdays during the semester. We are in the process of finalizing rooms and times. TA Office Hours will not begin during the first week of the semester.
Instructor Office Hours
- Drop-In hours will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11am-12pm in Levine 269C.
- Students are also welcome to book a separate timeslot for anything (other than homework help) with Harry using this link. Timeslots might be scarce, so you can email him as well suggesting a few times.
- Drop-In hours will be Mondays 3-4pm and Tuesdays 1:30pm to 2:30pm in Levine 269A.
- 1-on-1 meetings w/ Travis can be booked using the meeting link here: vyte.in/tqmcgaha. These meetings are not intended for homework help, but I am happy to chat about other things in the course or outside the course. If none of the times listed work for you or you are in a crisis, please feel free to reach out over email.