Graduate Student Fellowships & Aid

Fellowships and Other Funding Sources

Departmental financial aid is generally available only for doctoral students. Applicants to the CIS doctoral program are considered for available funding; it is not necessary to submit extra material to be considered for funding. 

There are no RA positions available in the department; only research fellow positions for doctoral students. Teaching Assistant (TA) duties are generally met by doctoral students participating in a Teaching Practicum.


Alternative Funding sources:

The University of Pennsylvania of Pennsylvania Corporate Tax Office provides tax information regarding funding and graduate students here.