I am privileged to work with the following group of students and postdocs.
Ph.D. AdviseesBoon-Thau Loo.
Former Ph.D. Students
- Xin Zhang, Ph.D., 2017
Thesis: Combining Logical and Probabilistic Reasoning in Program Analysis
- Mukund Raghothaman, 2017-2019 Assistant Professor, University of Southern California
- Woosuk Lee, 2016-2018 Assistant Professor, Hanyang University, Korea
Former M.S. Students
- Brian Heath, M.S., 2019
Research Topic: PolyDroid: Learning-Driven Specialization of Mobile Applications
- Richard Zhang, M.S., 2018
Research Topic: Syntax-Guided Synthesis of Datalog Programs
- Aravind Machiry, M.S., 2013
Research Topic: Automated Input Generation for Android Apps
- Jessica Landon, BAS, Computer and Cognitive Science, 2019
Thesis: Mining a Real-World Code Corpus for Guiding the Design of Program Analysis and Repair Tools