[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

change of address

I am leaving to China for one year, on August 30. I'll be Invited
professor at the Tsinghua University in Beijing. It will be less
easy, but still possible to communicate with me during this
forthcoming year.

Precisely, I'll have:

1) an address, to which send things by snail mail as in the good old
times (notice that Fedexp and the like go to Beijing!)

P.-L. Curien
French Embassy in Beijing
San Litun
Dong San Jie 3
Beijing 100600
China

2) A phone and fax (since it is at our home, beware of the time
differences)

(86 1) 5321382

3) I hope to be able to read my email regularly by phone connection
to an account opened for me at the UNUIST in Macau. I'll put a
.forward on my account here, so you can continue to use

curien@dmi.ens.fr

or (but not both, please) directly to

plc@iist.unu.edu

PLEASE avoid sending long mails to me, e.g.  papers (send them by
mail, I will be very pleased to receive many papers in my loneliness
in the middle of 1.3 billiard people).

Best wishes to everybody,
Pierre-Louis Curien

PS: Notice that I am temporarily resigning my enrollment in the types
mailing list, to control the size of the mail. But if you feel that
an announcement you propose to types is likely to interest me, please
cc your message to me.