[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

combinatory license plates

Date: Tue, 27 Jun 89 18:21:55 EDT

I just starting reading the amusing introduction to
Peter Freyd's short article about combinators in the
Boulder Categories in CS proceedings (finally out
>from AMS). The disparaging remarks reminded me of an
idea I had about vanity license plates: why not
a combinator expression that reduces to my initials?
Unfortunately, CA plates last forever (well, the life
of the car, but that could be a long time out here),
so I might not have a chance to do this soon. Any takers?

KJ.IC.KMM

PS. Treat C as constant; tough luck for someone whose
name begins with I, K or S.