- Syntax-Guided Program Synthesis
EECS Colloquium, UC Berkeley, April 2018.
- Programming abstractions for processing data streams
Stanford University, April 2018.
- Quantitative policies over streaming data
Keynote address, CPS Week 2016.
- Regular Functions
Workshop on Software Reliability at ETH Zurich, October 2014.
- Syntax-Guided Synthesis
Lectures at Marktoberdorf Summer School, 2014.
- Syntax-Guided Synthesis
Invited tutorial at FMCAD 2013.
- Streaming String Transducers
Invited talk at ICALP, July 2011
Interfaces for control components
Talk at ARTIST Summer School, September 2010
- Software model checking for confidentiality
Talk based on Pavol Cerny's PhD Thesis, given at Microsoft Research, May 2009
- Software Model Checking
Milner Lecture at University of Edinburgh, July 2008.
- Marrying words and trees
Talk at CSR 2007
- Concurrent executions on relaxed memory models:
Challenges and opportunities for software model checking
SPIN'07: 14th International Workshop on Model Checking Software, July 2007
- Model Checking: From Tools to Theory
25MC: FLoC 2006 Workshop on 25 Years of Model Checking, August 2006
- Logics, automata, and algorithms for analysis of structured programs
Mincourse given at Marktoberdorf Summer School, August 2006
- Hybrid Systems Modeling for Regulatory Pathways
FLoC 2006 Workshop on Logic in Systems Biology, August 2006
- Principles of embedded computation
Talk given in Penn's Faculty research seminar for new PhD students, 2005
- Catching bugs in software
Talk given in Penn's Faculty research seminar for new PhD students, 2003
- The benefits of exposing calls and returns
Invited talk at CONCUR/SPIN on visibly pushdown languages, August 2005
- Games for Formal Design and Verification of Reactive Systems
Talk at ATVA, November 2004
- Timed Automata
Survey of theory of timed automata for the School on Formal Methods, real-Time, Bertinoro, 2004
- Formal Analysis of Hierarchical State Machines
Talk at Workshop in honor of Zohar Manna, June 2003
- Hierarchical Hybrid Modeling of Embedded Systems
Talk at EMSOFT, October 2001
- Analysis of Message Sequence Charts
Talk at CRM Workshop, September 2002
Minicourse on Hybrid Systems: Modeling and Verification
Presented at Dynamics and Verification Workshop, Brusells, July 2001
Lecture 1: Modeling and Semantics
Lecture 2: Decidability and Verification
Lecture 3: Reachability Analysis
Lecture 4: Applications
Acknowledgements: Parts of the course are edited versions of slides provided
by colleagues in Penn's hybrid systems group, Prof. Bruce Krogh, and Prof. Kim Larsen.
- Automated Refinement Checking of Asynchronous Processes
Talk at Intel Logic Verification Symposium, Haifa, July 2001
This talk summarizes PhD thesis work of Bow-Yaw Wang.
- Model Checking
Talk at GRASP Lab Seminar, 2000