[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Types Forum policy

--------The Types Forum---------http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~types--------

My thanks to all who responded to my request for comments on Types
Forum policy.  I received several supportive comments, and one
helpful suggestion, noted below.

I have decided to omit comment on conference announcements, but add
the tag line above to *all* announcements.  I hope it will prove
helpful but inobtrusive.

Edmund Robinson suggested I summarise general sources of conference
announcements.  I've incorporated some information in The Types Forum
web page, the link to which appears in the tag line.  I welcome
suggestions for additions.

Happy typing! -- Philip Wadler, Moderator of The Types Forum