I am a member of the Programming Languages Research at Penn.
Here is my CV.
Phone: (267) 815-7983
I am interested in formal methods and software verification. I hope to explore theories and techniques to specify and verify full functional correctness of computing systems.
- DeepSpec: the science of deep specification
- Building a verified web server.
- Formal verification of flash translation layer algorithm
- Presenting a general and abstract formal model for FTL algorithms, defining their functional correctness as refinement, and proposing a verification framework formalized in Coq.
- Please contact Bihong Zhang for the latest progress.
- Distributed file system with high privacy and portability
- Building a lightweight distributed file system based on personal computers, where users have full control over their remote data. Applying fragment strategies to preserve the user's privacy while optimizing the utilization of network bandwidth.
- Please contact Kai Xing for the latest progress.
- Research and manufacture of domestic robot
- Please contact Jiahui Yu for the latest progress.
You can pronounce my name as E sh-Y, where the capital letters are pronounced as in the English alphabet. The IPA form of my name is [li˨˩˦ i˥˩ ʂu̯æi̯˥˩] (Chinese) or [ɾiː çjʌk s͈uː] (Korean).
Last modified: Wed Mar 15 2017