I am a proud member of the Programming Languages Research at Penn.
Here is my CV.
3330 Walnut St
- Compilers and Interpreters Spring 2018
- Software Foundations Fall 2017
- Operating Systems H Spring 2015 and 2016 at USTC
- DeepWeb: A formally verified web server
- As part of The Science of Deep Specification, we are aiming to build a web server, formally verify its conformance to HTTP using VST, host it on CertiKOS, and run the entire system on verified RISC-V hardware. We hope to combine verified hardware and software into large-scale systems, with end-to-end guarantee of security and functional correctness.
My name is pronounced as [li˨˩˦ i˥˩ ʂwaɪ̯˥˩] (lee ee shwhy), where Y is silent. Other writings include: 리혁수、リ エキスイ、Lý Dịch Soái.
"Yi" is Weiqi (Go), and stands for strategy; "Shuai" is the generalissimo in military and Xiangqi, representing leadership.
I play music with Penn Wind Ensemble. Please check out the website for our next performance!
Last modified: January 2020