Li, Yishuai (李弈帥)
I am a proud member of the Programming Languages Research at Penn.
Here is my CV
3330 Walnut St
- DeepWeb: A formally verified web server
- As part of The Science of Deep Specification, we are aiming to build a web server, formally verify its conformance to HTTP using VST, host it on CertiKOS, and run the entire system on verified RISC-V hardware. We hope to combine verified hardware and software into large-scale systems, with end-to-end guarantee of security and functional correctness.
- From C to Interaction Trees: Specifying, Verifying, and Testing a Networked Server
- by Nicolas Koh, Yao Li, Yishuai Li, Li-yao Xia, Lennart Beringer, Wolf Honoré, William Mansky, Benjamin C. Pierce, and Steve Zdancewic
- in Proceedings of the 8th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Certified Programs and Proof (CPP '19)
My name is pronounced as [li˨˩˦ i˥˩ ʂu̯æi̯˥˩] (lee ee shwhy), where Y is silent. Its Korean spelling is 리혁수 [ɾiː çjʌk s͈uː] (ree hyuk soo). Please teach me how to read it in Japanese and Tiếng Việt!
I prefer the initial lys (in lowercase), or liys in case of conflict.
Last modified: Thu Dec 6 2018