Li, Yishuai (李弈帥)
I am a proud member of the Programming Languages Research at Penn.
Here is my CV.
3330 Walnut St
- Office hour: Monday 15:30~16:30
- Location: GRW 5th floor bump space
Compilers and Interpreters Spring 2018
- Software Foundations Fall 2017
- Operating Systems H at USTC
I am interested in formal methods and software verification. I hope to explore theories and techniques to specify and verify full functional correctness of computing systems.
- DeepWeb: A formally verified web server
- As part of The Science of Deep Specification, we are aiming to build a web server, formally verify its conformance to HTTP using VST, host it on CertiKOS, and run the entire system on verified RISC-V hardware. We hope to combine verified hardware and software into large-scale systems, with end-to-end guarantee of security and functional correctness.
- Formal verification of flash translation layer algorithm
- Presenting a general and abstract formal model for FTL algorithms, defining their functional correctness as refinement, and proposing a verification framework formalized in Coq.
- Please contact Bihong Zhang for the latest progress.
My name is pronounced as [li˨˩˦ i˥˩ ʂu̯æi̯˥˩] (lee ee shwhy). Its Korean spelling is 리혁수 [ɾiː çjʌk s͈uː] (ree hyuk soo). Please teach me how to read it in Japanese and Tiếng Việt!
I prefer the initial lys (in lowercase), or liys in case of conflict.
Last modified: Wed Jul 4 2018