[Prev][Next][Index]

[xtag-meeting]: This week we read a paper by Shieber and Johnson

Time and Place: 10:30am Thursday 03/28/2002, IRCS fishbowl

This week we will read (or start reading) the following
paper which has something interesting to say about the
assignment of semantic interpretations and parsing.

Stuart Shieber and Mark Johnson. Variations on Incremental
Interpretation. Journal of Psycholinguistic Research,
Vol. 22, No. 2, 1993.

Copies of the paper are available in the IRCS "Tree of
Knowledge", which is located next to room 466 at IRCS.
The paper is in a folder marked "XTAG".

-Anoop