[Prev][Next][Index]

[xtag-meeting]: meeting tomorrow (thursday) 10:30am

Hi. We'll meet for a short meeting tomorrow.

On the agenda:

* A brief discussion about the difference between
  multiple adjunction at a node and the idea of
  sister adjunction as defined in d-tree grammars
  (also as defined in David Chiang's statistical
  parser)

* Anoop will talk about some ideas about using the
  multiple adjunction vs. single adjunction models
  that we discussed last time in a co-training
  setting.

* Future readings about the semantics project will
  be discussed as well as other future meeting topics.