[Prev][Next][Index]

Meeting, June 18th

When: 10:30 am, June 18th
Where: IRCS 402
What: Rashmi is going to talk about some of the issues she's coming up
against in trying to build trees for the passive gerunds.

I won't be at the meeting, but I've been debugging the Tech Report
(chasing down cross-references, fixing figures, etc.). It seems likely
that it will be getting some fairly close scrutiny during the TAG+
workshop, especially since people will be having an XTAG "lab" on the
first day of the tutorials. If you have any changes to the Tech Report
that you've been meaning to make, this is the time!