HW For EMTM554 Class 4
1. Do the individual "paper and pencil" homework
2. You should also start the JMP exercises, which can be done either
individually or in pairs:
JMP homework, in which you use JMP to look at the PVA data set.
Links to a number of relevant files are below.
- cup98dic.txt the data dictionary
- a small selection of the original data
for use in problem 1 - "cup98lrn.jmp"; the raw ASCII before loading is
- cup98short.jmp the .jmp file to use for the homework (a
subset of the data - 40 megs - suitable for all machines)
- cup98.jmp an alternate .jmp file to use for the
homework, for those with high speed connections and reasonably fast computers (the whole data set 375 megs)