This is a self-study course for learning the Verilog Hardware Description Language. There are 9 chapters in the course:
- Introduction, Hierarchy, and Modelling Structures
- Syntax, Lexical Conventions, Data Types, and Memories
- Expressions and Simulation Mechanics
- Gate Level Modelling
- Behavioral and Register Transfer Level Modelling
- Advanced Features
- Coding Style
- Debugging Verilog Models
- The Programming Language Interface
Each chapter has a number of topics and subsections which you visit by moving around in hypertext.
Click the Table of Contents button to begin.
- If you cannot see the animation above then you do not have the Flash plugin installed and configured in your browser. Click here to visit the Macromedia webpage for Flash Player download.
- Send all feedback related to this course to Verilog@verilog.com.
Copyright © 1996-2002 by John Sanguinetti