CIT 591 Quiz Schedule
Fall 2001, David Matuszek

Quizzes are scheduled for these dates:

Quizzes will concentrate on the material most recently covered, but will not just be about the material most recently covered. Anything in Java (or the Java tools) may be on the quizzes. Quizzes also attempt to test whether you have been doing the assigned programming.

I will not be giving a make-up quiz for each quiz that I give, because it's just too much work for me. Instead,

Quizzes will be 40% of the grade, programming assignments the other 60%.Grades will be curved.