[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

new version: 2nd-order Lambda Calculus Typability Undecidable

A new version of my paper "Typability and Type Checking in the
Second-Order Lambda Calculus Are Equivalent and Undecidable" is now
available.  This version improves over the last version by simplifying
many of the constructions and filling in the details on why these
constructions are correct.

This version is available via anonymous FTP from the host CS.BU.EDU in the
directory "pub/jbw/logic".  There are two files:

  f-undecidable.ps     (437K)  PostScript.
  f-undecidable.ps.gz  (121K)  Compressed PostScript.

The file ending with the ".gz" suffix is compressed with the "gzip"
program, which is available via anonymous FTP from the host
PREP.AI.MIT.EDU in the directory "pub/gnu" with filenames
"gzip-1.2.4.msdos.exe", "gzip-1.2.4.shar", "gzip-1.2.4.tar", and
"gzip-1.2.4.tar.gz".  Please don't ask me to compress files with the
normal UNIX "compress" program, since that program uses an algorithm which
is patented in the U.S.A.

--
Joe Wells <jbw@cs.bu.edu>
Member of the League for Programming Freedom --- send e-mail for details