[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Summary: Type Theory text/reference

> >From Roger Hindley (majrh@pyramid.swansea.ac.uk)

> Actually I'm writing one now, on the basic arrow-type
> simple type theory! But unfortunately it won't be finished for
> another 11 months, so it isn't much help to you.

> There's a good one by Krivine in French,
>  "Lambda-Calcul, Types et Modeles", publ. by Masson.

This is now out in English, published by Ellis Horwood in the UK.  I am not
clear on whether it is available in the US, but the copyright page says that
for US permissions, one should write Prentice-Hall.

--Mitch

Mitchell Wand
College of Computer Science, Northeastern University
360 Huntington Avenue #161CN, Boston, MA 02115     Phone: (617) 373 2072
Internet: wand@ccs.neu.edu                         Fax:   (617) 373 5121
WWW: http://www.ccs.neu.edu/USER/wand