[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TeX-ed version of Prof. Plotkin's course note "Domains" now available

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 92 21:27:30 JST

Dear Colleagues,

My colleague, Yugo Kashiwagi, and I have prepared a TeX-ed version of
Professor Gordon Plotkin's course note "Domains", which has now been
an indispensable source for researchers/students in Domain Theory.

Professor Plotkin kindly admitted us to circulate the dvi file of
this version for the benefit of the community, hence we announce it
as follows:

1) How to obtain
	Our site does not support ftp service yet.
	Therefore please request it by sending to a e-mail
	the address at From field of this mail with Subject field:

		send Domains

2) Form of transmission/Method of usage
	We will send the dvi file in compress-ed and uuencode-d form.
	For more information, please consult the beggining of
	the reply mail from us.

	The dvi file can be printed at usual TeX font environment.
	AmS fonts are not necessary.

3) Copyright
	The copyright of this TeX-ed version belongs Professor Gordon Plotkin.

4) Misprints
	We prepared this version as carefully as possible, but there might
	still remain some.   Hence readers of this version are kindly
	requested to notify misprints/problems which they find in this
	version.

--
Hidetaka KONDOH (kondoh@harl.hitachi.co.jp)	Advanced Research Laboratory
						Hitachi, Ltd.