[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Italian Workshop in Siena: a disclaimer

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 92 11:05:40 GMT
To: linear@cs.stanford.edu

In the report of the "Informal Workshop of Italian researchers in
Linear Logic", a title for my talk is given by the coordinators
which credits me with a general theory of "formulas with polarities":

> 10) Gianluigi Bellin   (Edimburgh)
>     "On formulas with polarities"

In Siena I briefly (25 minutes) sketched the motivations for my work
on "Proof Nets for Classical Logic LC", which is simply a solution
of the combinatorial problem proposed in section 1.5, i) of the preprint
by J-Y. Girard "A new constructive logic: classical logic". An abstract
of the result was posted in "linear@cs.stanford.edu" on Dec 11, 1991.

Gianluigi Bellin

PS: I take the occasion to suggest that linear logicians of all nationalities
and ancestral backgrounds should take the opportunity of attending the
second informal workshop -- if it is held in Siena -- and appreciate the
artistic treasures, the well-preserved environment, and the communal
spirit of that town.