[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LINEAR LOGIC WORKSHOP

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 92 11:54:54 EST

                         PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCEMENT

                       " L I N E A R    L O G I C "
                              W o r k s h o p

            Mathematical Sciences Institute, Cornell University
                             Ithaca, New York

                             June 14-18, 1993

          Program Committee:  S. Abramsky, J.-Y. Girard, D. Miller,
                              J. Mitchell, and A. Scedrov (Chair)

      The workshop will be held on Cornell campus and sponsored by
      the Mathematical Sciences Institute (MSI). Presentations will
      be by invitation only, but the attendance at the workshop will
      be open to anyone interested in the subject.  MSI will be able
      to provide partial support for a limited number of participants.
      Please note that this workshop will be held during the week just
      before LICS '93, which will take place in Montreal.

      If you are interested in attending the workshop, please send an
      email message to JJC@CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu with your name,
      email address, postal address, and indicating the "Linear Logic
      Workshop".