[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

lecture notes

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 92 13:32:53 +0100
To: linear@cs.stanford.edu

Dear Colleagues,
     I have now been informed that my "Lectures on Linear Logic", revised
version of the ITLI-report from Amsterdam, will appear in March 1992; actually,
it should be available by the end of february.
It is no. 29 in the series "Lecture Notes" of the Center for the Study of
Language and Information, Stanford. Officially, the lecture notes are
distributed by the University of Chicago Press (distributor 5801 Ellis Avenue,
Chicago, Illinois 60637). Presumably, for those with some connection with the
CSLI, they can also be had from the CSLI itself.
		Anne S. Troelstra