[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dunn on relevant o and +

Date: 01 Jan 92 23:14:50 PST (Wed)
To: linear@cs.stanford.edu

I'd hoped to talk to Mike Dunn to confirm my impressions about relevant
disjunction before sending off my message about it, but such does not
always prove compatible with the realtime demands of email conversations.

Anyway Mike's detailed response should not only reliably fill in the
record on the timing of the introduction of o and + in relevance logic
but supply some "relevant" history as well.
-v