[Prev][Next][Index]

XTAG meeting on Feb 22, 10:30am

I:  Anoop will give a demo of the java interface to the derivation forest.
Since the last time it was demoed, some new things have been added such as
display of feature structures and a save derivation option. Also, we will
discuss the addition of user-guided heuristics to pick the right
derivation.

II: Libin, Anoop and Fei have been discussing ways to incorporate a new
lexicon for the XTAG grammar from the Penn Treebank. Libin has been
working on this using some code written by Fei. We will discuss the idea
behind this effort, and the implementation so far and try and see how to
extend this work in the future.