[Prev][Next][Index]

XTAG meeting on July 20th, 10:30am

Topics:

1. Matt will give us an update on the changes he has made to the grammar
   regarding PRO and the nonlexicalized trees

2. Anoop will give a practice talk for his COLING workshop presentation

--------------------

PLEASE NOTE:

>From next week onwards TILL the end of August, we will not be meeting
officially, in that announcements are not going to be posted. Group
members who have been working on the new release of the grammar and
tech-report will however, continue to meet every Thursday at the same
time. Everyone is of course encouraged to still join us and participate in
this process.

>From September, we will resume our regular meetings.

Thanks,
Rashmi