CSE 340 - Principles of Programming Languages
- Final Exam Review sheet.
- The final exam is Tuesday, May 6 at 8:30am in Towne 307.
- Pick up your graded homework and midterms during office
hours if you have not already done so.
- All office hours are now in Levine 510.
- Midterm review sheet
- Office hours on Mar 6 will be 1:30 -2:30 pm.
- The midterm will be during class on March 18.
- Office hours on Feb 20 will be 1:30-2:30 pm.
- Submit your homework by email to email@example.com.
340" in the subject line of your email.
- No office hours on Thursday, Jan 16.
- First class is Tuesday, January 14, 2003.
Semester: Spring 2003
Location: Moore 223
Time: TR 9:00-10:30am
Prerequisites: CSE 120,121,260 or permission.
Textbook: Friedman, Wand and
Haynes, Essentials of Programming Languages, 2nd edition.
Course newsgroup: upenn.cis.cse340
Instructor: Stephanie Weirich
office: Levine 510
office hours: M 3-4pm, Th 10:30-12