- Language-based Information Security
16 Dec. 2005. Computer Information Assurance and Security Invited Talk
Series. University of Texas, San Antonio.
- Deriving Noninterference Results from Parametricity
19 May 2005. Mathematical Foundations of Program Semantics (MFPS). Birmingham,
- Challenges in Information-flow Security
25 Aug. 2004.
The First International Workshop on Programming Language Interference
and Dependence (PLID). Verona, Italy.
- Programming Language Tools for Security
31 Oct. 2003.
Keynote address at the First ACM Workshop on Business Driven Security
Engineering (BIZSEC). Fairfax, Virginia.
- Dynamic Principals and the Decentralized Label Model
6 Oct. 2003. Dagstuhl Seminar on Language-based Security, Schloss
- Jif and Secure Program Partitioning
25 Sept. 2003. City
University of NY Graduate Center
- Information Integrity Policies
8 Sept. 2003. Formal Aspects
of Security and Trust (FAST) workshop, Pisa Italy
- Three Lectures on Language-based Information Flow Security
24 & 25 June 2003. Summer School on Foundations of Security,
University of Oregon, Eugene Oregon.
- Information Flow Security
10 April 2003. Stevens Institute
of Technology Laboratory for Secure Systems Seminar
- Jif: Java + Information Flow
19 November 2002. Penn's
- Programming Languages for Information Security (jobtalk.ppt)
Oregon Graduate Institute
University of Oregon
University of Pennsylvania
University of Virginia
University of California, San Diego
University of Michigan
University of Texas at Austin
University of Maryland
University of Colorado, Boulder
Pennsylvania State University
- Untrusted Hosts and Confidentiality: Secure Program Partitioning
22 October 2001. SOSP.
- Robust Declassification
11 June 2001. Computer Security
- Secure Information Flow and CPS
4 April 2001. European
Symposium on Programming.
- Information Flow, Security and Programming Languages
5 Nov. 1999. Cornell University PL Seminar.
- Principals in Programming: A Syntactic Proof Technique
28 Sept. 1999. International Converence on Functional Programming.
- A Syntactic Account of Type Abstraction
6 Nov. 1998.
CMU's POP seminar.
Last modified: Last modified: Wed Jan 4 16:45:21 EST 2012