Paper Discussion Questions Instructions
As I mentioned on the first day of class, in order to encourage
reading, thinking about, and discussing the assigned papers, I'm
asking you to meet as a group to discuss the paper and briefly answer
a few questions.
- Each group should have four members, and each student can be in
your group at most once (so you'll need to form new groups each time).
- The responses are due by "last thing" on the day before we'll
discuss the paper (which gives me some time to look over your answers in
the morning before class).
- Turn in the review by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (one per group)
- Use plain-text e-mail (no html or attachments, please).
- You must carbon copy (CC) all of your group members using their Penn e-mail address so that I can quickly know who your group members are.
- Your responses will be graded with a "Check Plus/Excellent", a
"Check/Satisfactory", or "Check Minus/Unsatisfactory".
- Again, the goal of these questions is to get you reading, thinking
about, and discussing the paper. Your answers should be short but
insightful. For most questions, a single short paragraph will suffice.