CIS 480/CIS 899: Embedded and Cyber Physical Systems, Spring 2009
Lectures | Reading List |
- Pacemaker Challenge Problem: http://sqrl.mcmaster.ca/pacemaker.htm
- Runtime Verification
High-Confidence Software Engineering
- Architecture Analysis and Design Language (AADL), www.aadl.info.
Oleg Sokolsky, Insup Lee, and Duncan Clarke,
Schedulability Analysis of AADL Models,
14th Int. Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Real-Time Systems (WPDRTS'06), April 25-26, 2006.
- Jane W.S. Liu, Real-Time Systems, Prentice Hall, 2000.
- Insik Shin and Insup Lee,
Compositional Real-Time Scheduling
Framework with Periodic Model, ACM TECS, 7(3),April 2008.
- C.L. Liu and J.W. Layland,
Scheduling Algorithms for
Multiprogramming in a Hard Real-Time Environment, Journal of the ACM,
Vol. 20 No. 1, pp. 40-61, 1973.
- Lui Sha et al.
"Real Time Scheduling Theory: A Historical
Perspective," Journal of Real-time Systems, December 2004.
Implementation: Programming Languages and Paradigms
Feedback in Computer Systems
Last updpated on 4/3/09 by Insup Lee.