I am a graduate student in the
Computer and Information Science
at the University of Pennsylvania, fortunate to be co-advised by
Broadly, I'm interested in applying mathematical tools to all sorts of
problems in computer science. I'm currently working on programming languages
and differential privacy, in the
Privacy Group at Penn.
I am also a member of the
Penn PL Club.
Publications and Drafts
Linked Preprints for Various Conferences
- Really Naturally Linear Indexed Type Checking
With Arthur Azevedo de Amorim, Marco Gaboardi, and Emilio Jesús Gallego Arias
Draft. Preliminary version presented at TYPES 2014.
- Privately Solving Linear Programs
With Aaron Roth, Tim Roughgarden, and Jonathan Ullman
41st International Colloquium On Automata, Languages, and Programming
- Proving Differential Privacy in Hoare Logic
With Gilles Barthe, Marco Gaboardi, Emilio Jesús Gallego Arias, César
Kunz, and Pierre-Yves Strub
To appear at CSF 2014.
- Differential Privacy: An Economic Method for Choosing Epsilon
With Marco Gaboardi, Andreas Haeberlen, Sanjeev Khanna, Arjun Narayan,
Benjamin C. Pierce, and Aaron Roth
To appear at CSF 2014.
- Dual Query: Practical Private Query Release for High Dimensional
With Marco Gaboardi, Emilio Jesús Gallego Arias, Aaron Roth, and Zhiwei Steven
31st International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2014)
- Private Matchings and Allocations
With Zhiyi Huang, Aaron Roth, Tim Roughgarden, and Zhiwei Steven Wu
46th Annual Symposium on the Theory of Computing (STOC 2014)
- System FC with Explicit Kind Equality
With Richard A. Eisenberg and Stephanie Weirich
18th International Conference on Functional Programming
- Differential Privacy for the Analyst via Private Equilibrium
With Aaron Roth and Jon Ullman
45th ACM Symposium on the Theory of Computing (STOC 2013), Palo
Alto, CA, June 2013
- Linear Dependent Types for Differential Privacy
With Marco Gaboardi, Andreas Haeberlen, Arjun Narayan, and Benjamin C.
40th Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL 2013),
Rome, Italy, January 2013
- Distributed Private Heavy Hitters
With Sanjeev Khanna and Aaron Roth
39th International Colloquium on Automata, Complexity and Programming
(ICALP 2012), Warwick, UK, July 2012
Last updated: July 15th, 2014