Previous: Animation Control
The discussion at the Workshop had addressed the following questions:
- What is the vocabulary of signals (physical signals such as wrinkles,
textures of the skin, elasticity of the skin, and so on, and
expressive signals such as eyeblinks, smile, frown and so on) that
characterize faces and their motions.
- Is there a minimal set of meaningful features for a good
perception of faces?
- What are the requirements and specificities for different levels
of representation, both geometric and functional of facial models?
- is there a more adequate notational system for the animation of computer
graphics facial models?
- What are the minimal event times for facial animation or, equivalently,
what are the bandwidth requirements?
- Should there be ``standard'' facial models? How many?
- How to validate a facial model and facial animation?