The units package
Please see the GitHub repo
for up-to-date information. This page is no longer maintained.
This page is the home of the units package, maintained by Richard Eisenberg. This package defines a domain-specific type
system for dimensional analysis in Haskell.
- July 7, 2014: units-2.1 released. The big change here is the addition of parser quasiquoters to make unit annotations easier. See the changelog for more info.
- May 27, 2014: README updated for units-2.0.
- May 12, 2014: units-2.0 released. This is a major rewrite. Proper documentation will come Real Soon Now.
- December 18, 2013: units-1.1 released. This version generalized
the numerical representation, along with various other small updates to bring it in line with
- August 20, 2013: units-1.0.1 released. This version has the correct base dependency.
- July 12, 2013: units-1.0.0 released. This package requires GHC HEAD.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1116620. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.