The singletons library
This page is the home of the singletons library, maintained by Richard Eisenberg, allowing dependently typed programming in Haskell.
- August 13, 2013: singletons-0.8.6 released. This is a maintenance release, allowing compilation with GHC HEAD. Using singletons with polymorphic functions now cause an error in GHC with -dcore-lint. This is a flaw in GHC. I believe it is related to ticket #8031. If you don't use -dcore-lint, you should be OK.
- January 27, 2013: singletons-0.8.5 released. This is a bugfix release, allowing compatibility with GHC 7.6.1. (Version 0.8.4 required HEAD.)
- January 16, 2013: singletons-0.8.4 released, using branched type family instances for promoting functions. This version also allows constrained functions to be promoted, simply by omitting the constraints.
- November 1, 2012: singletons-0.8.3 released, now compatible with GHC.TypeLits. See this wiki page for more info about how TypeLits works with singletons and kinds. The singletons library now works the same way.
- September 12, 2012: singletons-0.8.2 released, fully compatible with GHC 7.6.1
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1116620. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation