Publications | Talks
Articles about some of my work at Penn
Articles about my current startup Termaxia co-founded with Dr. Changbin Liu, my former PhD student
Articles about my first startup Gencore Systems (rebranded as Netsil and acquired by public company Nutanix) that I co-founded while on sabbatical leave in 2014 and boostrapped using NSF SBIR funding
- Penn Engineering Medium.com - Taking Penn Engineering Technology to Market (Apr 16, 2018)
- NJ Tech Weekly - Juniper's OpenLab in Bridgewater Having Worldwide Impact (July 22, 2015)
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners - Ben Franklin Approves $2.8M for 14 Early Stage Companies (July 1, 2015)
- Network Computing - Lab Carries SDN-Based Software From Concept To Reality (June 1, 2015).
- The Daily Pennsylvanian - Faculty startup raises $100,000 (Apr 7, 2015).
- City of Philadelphia - Mayor Nutter announces Startup PHL angel fund investment in Gencore Systems (March 27, 2015).
- Technical.ly Philly - Penn faculty startup raises $100K from city's StartUp PHL fund (March 27, 2015).
- Philadelphia Business Journal - Penn faculty startup raises $100K from Startup PHL angel fund (March 26, 2015).
- Juniper Networks Partner Watch - Enhancing University Technology Transfer through Juniper's OpenLab (March 2, 2015).
- NJTC Tech News - The NJTC Data Summit Expo (page 18) (Feb 2015)
- The Daily Pennsylvanian - Penn researchers develop technology to improve computer networks (July 28, 2014).
- Open Networking Foundation - University Spinoff's Take on SDN (July 21, 2014).
- SDx Central - Toward Automated Analysis and Actuation for Software Defined Infrastructure (Jun 28, 2014).
- Technical.ly Philly - Meet one of the first faculty startups from Penn's Comp. Sci. department (Nov 16, 2013).
- MarketWatch - Juniper Networks Launches Production-Ready Software-Defined Networking Solution to Bring Networking Into the Cloud Era (Sept 16, 2013).