[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TABLEAUX'97 Call for Papers

[------ The Types Forum ------- http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~types ------]

[ A separate Call for Tutorials follows the Call for Papers. ]

[ Apologies to those who receive this many times through different channels ]

Dear colleague,

Please find enclosed the Call for Papers
(ascii and latex files) for the conference
TABLEAUX'97 - Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods - that will be
held in Abbaye des Premontres, Pont-a-Mousson (near Nancy), France,
May 13-16, 1997.

Deadline for submissions: November 22, 1996.

Best regards

Didier Galmiche

                        CALL FOR  From types-dist-request@dcs.gla.ac.uk  Sun Jul 28 16:54:21 1996