science students can minor in Computer Science. The requirement
CSCI minor is 6
course units (cu) which include:
- CIS 110 - Introduction to Computer Programming
- CIS 120 - Programming Languages and Techniques
- CIS 121 - Programming Languages and Techniques
- CIS 160 -
Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
- Any CIS engineering elective
- Any CIS engineering elective 200 level and above
* Please Note: CIS 110 may be included ONLY
if it was taken before taking CIS
To apply for a CSCI
minor, students should complete the following form and bring it
Levine 308 for approval:
for a Minor form
students should return the form to Towne 111.
students should return the form to their College Office.
students should return the form to their Wharton Office.
For questions, please contact Jackie Caliman (firstname.lastname@example.org).